Re: Authorized Issuer Lists

Great to see folks thinking about this! We have a work item underway in DIF
that aims to address this called Trust Establishment - here's an early spec
draft on how such a thing could be used to support this aspect of
establishing trust (among other types):
https://identity.foundation/trust-establishment/#trust-establishment-using-the-.
Perhaps we can all triangulate on something, would love to get your
collective thoughts.

- Daniel