Re: Authorized Issuer Lists

Weaving in other related projects on this matter happening in the community:

- Trust Registries Spec at the ToIP Foundation -
https://wiki.trustoverip.org/display/HOME/ToIP+Trust+Registry+Protocol+Specification
  - Trust Registry implementation with integration to Verifiable
Credentials -
https://gitlab.grnet.gr/essif-lab/infrastructure_3/trinsic/trust-reg#interoperabilty
- TRAIN (TRust mAnagement INfrastructure) at eSSIF-Lab -
https://essif-lab.eu/essif-train-by-fraunhofer-gesellschaft/
- Trust Establishment at DIF (referenced earlier by Daniel)

This topic strikes at the heart of practical applications to ecosystem
governance. While the technical solutions are many, at its simplest form,
the need to maintain a registry of authorized members and express this in
verifiable data will be a very common use case. Would be great to get
community convergence towards a more standardized solution!