Re: Traceability Endorsement Use Case (was Re: [MINUTES] W3C CCG Credentials CG Call - 2022-08-02)

From: Dmitri Zagidulin <dzagidulin@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2022 11:25:46 -0400
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Cc: CCG Minutes Bot <minutes@w3c-ccg.org>, W3C Credentials CG <public-credentials@w3.org>
Also, building on that proposal (VC data model issue 831 Manu linked to),
Phil Long, Kerri Lemoie and I have submitted an advance paper on Verifiable
Endorsements, to RWoT:
https://github.com/WebOfTrustInfo/rwot11-the-hague/blob/master/advance-readings/endorsements.md

(In case it helps the conversation :) ).