Re: Traceability Endorsement Use Case (was Re: [MINUTES] W3C CCG Credentials CG Call - 2022-08-02)

Also, building on that proposal (VC data model issue 831 Manu linked to),
Phil Long, Kerri Lemoie and I have submitted an advance paper on Verifiable
Endorsements, to RWoT:
https://github.com/WebOfTrustInfo/rwot11-the-hague/blob/master/advance-readings/endorsements.md

(In case it helps the conversation :) ).