Traceability Endorsement Use Case (was Re: [MINUTES] W3C CCG Credentials CG Call - 2022-08-02)

On Wed, Aug 3, 2022 at 6:31 AM CCG Minutes Bot <minutes@w3c-ccg.org> wrote:
> <orie> but this isn't a traceable presentation!
> <orie> its an endorsement use case

Hey Orie, and MikeP, I was just reading the minutes from the
Traceability call and noticed the discussion around the endorsement
use case. We have a similar use case in the retail sector, and I know
the VC-EDU folks have one in the Education sector. I expect this to
become a topic of discussion and standardization in the VCWG. Dmitri's
initial proposal is here:

https://github.com/w3c/vc-data-model/issues/831

I'm just skimming the minutes, so am probably missing significant
context, but just thought I'd mention it in case it helps.

https://www.digitalbazaar.com/