Your Insights, Assumptions, & Questions About VC Governance & Registries Needed

From: Kerri Lemoie <klemoie@concentricsky.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 14:12:31 -0400
To: "W3C Credentials CG (Public List)" <public-credentials@w3.org>, public-vc-edu@w3.org
Hello all,

As we start making our way towards the complex & nuanced topic of governance in VC-EDU, it’s become apparent that we have some gaps in understanding, some misunderstandings, and much work to do overall. I suspect this may be the case for those in the wider CCG too.

I’ve created a Miro board as a place to start gathering questions and assumptions:

https://miro.com/app/board/uXjVO8bG_9s=/ <https://miro.com/app/board/uXjVO8bG_9s=/>

Please jump in and add your thoughts and what you think governance means in the education context but in other contexts as (may be helpful to specify the context in the note).

I’m hoping that this exploration can inform discussions at IIW next week and beyond.

Thanks,

Kerri