Re: did:pkh work item new call time

Dear CCG:

Call today was a little impacted by the double-whammy of IIW and DevConnect Amsterdam, there was not quorum to discuss our only open issue (how to document/specify and register the ECDSA-Recovery upstream dependency). The next call will be at new time (listed below) in four weeks (18 May), so please comment on the [ECDSA-Recovery issue](https://github.com/w3c-ccg/did-pkh/issues/18#issuecomment-1077899965) and/or open new issues if you would like this work to progress!

Thanks,
__juan

Juan Caballero, PhD. [Freelance](https://learningproof.xyz) Identity Researcher & Community Manager Berlin-based: +49 one573 59945two5 Signal/whatsapp: +1 4one5-310135one