Re: Request for Presenters: In-Person Presentation of Credentials

We are looking into the issues of privacy in mobile creds in Kantara and
have been creating use cases.  Here is one I think might be interesting 2u.
There are others in the sidebar.

https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/PEMCP/Biometric+Pre+Check

Be the change you want to see in the world ..tom