Re: Verifiable Credentials use case questions

Hi all,

Thanks for your time and the provided replies.

Following the message from Eric above, we would like to understand in a
more technical or detailed way, the transfer capability that appears in the
aforementioned standard. Although a specification is not defined there, we
guessed that "transfer" could potentially mean that person A could
send/move a VC from his wallet to person B, making B the new owner of that
VC.

If our guess is right, this would be a very powerful feature to be used in
our use case as no need for a 3rd issuer would be required and an exchange
of a VC peer-to-peer could be used. However, we might be wrong on how we
think that works. Is there any documentation we could use to study how this
transfer capability works?

In contrast to NFT, VCs are linked with an issuer and a subject (name and
surname) which makes it easier when verifying the owner (as a human being)
of a unique item.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Brian