From: Charles E. Lehner <charles.lehner@spruceid.com>
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2021 5:41 PM
To: public-credentials@w3.org
Subject: Re: DHS Silicon Valley Innovation Program Virtual Demo Week

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of DHS. DO NOT click links or open attachments unless you recognize and/or trust the sender. Contact your component SOC with questions or concerns.

Hi,

Nice presentations, everyone who demo'd at SVIP last week! I saw some CHAPI and VC HTTP API usage. It was interesting and informative to see how things fit together.

Regards,
Charles L.