RE: DHS Silicon Valley Innovation Program Virtual Demo Week

From: John, Anil <anil.john@hq.dhs.gov>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 14:02:08 +0000
To: "public-credentials@w3.org" <public-credentials@w3.org>
Thank you Charles. Full credit to the hard work of our portfolio companies!

"Yes, Virginia -- There *IS* real interoperability in the DID (and VC) ecosystem!" : -)

Best Regards,

Anil

Anil John
Technical Director, Silicon Valley Innovation Program
Science and Technology Directorate
US Department of Homeland Security
Washington, DC, USA