Re: VC-HTTP-API new sequence diagram

I had some minor questions about a few details, e.g. what's a "Data
Ready Package"?
Also, since it mentions WebKMS, I was wondering what's the current state
of that, and is anyone actually using it in conjunction with the VC API.

But in general, I think this digram is very useful, nice job!
I agree with the App/Service terminology, it helps to illustrate where
the VC API comes into play and where it doesn't.

Markus