Re: Principal Authority – new article on Wyoming law defining Digital Identity

I can take #1 at least. The Wyoming statute has a specific provision for individual natural persons and a corresponding provision for all other legal entities. The provision covering individual natural persons has its own encapsulated definition and you can distinguish it from organizations or other legal entities easily by just citing to that section of law when that’s what you want to talk about or use in some way.

BTW, the defined term  defining term for individual natural persons is a “personal digital identity” to distinguish it from the more general and varied things covered by the two words “digital identity” as well as to distinguish it from the definition of organizational digital identity which is covered in the very next section of the statute.

Two basic concepts underlying both provisions are that the source of this defined identity is the entity itself and also that the entity exercises principal authority over their personal or organizational identity, respectively.

Daniel "Dazza" Greenwood, JD
CIVICS.com & Law.MIT.edu
Sent from an iPhone