From: Kyle Den Hartog <kyle.denhartog@mattr.global>
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2021 12:25 PM
To: W3C Credentials CG <public-credentials@w3.org>
Subject: EXTERNAL: Another round of VC-data-model maintenance issues

Keeping with the agreed upon process, this is an email to notify everyone that another 14 day merge period has been triggered for 8 new PRs in the VC Data model specification. This brings our current total to 9 open PRs that are ready for review. Please follow the link[1] to see these PRs and provide your reviews.

-Kyle

[1]: https://github.com/w3c/vc-data-model/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aopen+label%3A%2214+day+merge%22