Re: historical background regarding success of responses to formal objections

Thanks Liam.
That was well stated, and covers my understanding from discussions across
experienced W3C folks.

I have a hight degree of trust in the DID leadership team to navigate this
well, especially with the help of the guidance from the staff contact.

Michael Prorock
CTO, Founder
mesur.io