Re: Mozilla Formally Objects to DID Core

Steve! You are a mind reader! See this new PR from Joe Andrieu
<https://github.com/w3c/did-rubric/pull/49> on the DID Rubric repo that
proposes exactly that—turning the Rubric into a registry so it can get
smarter as implementations proceed about what criteria really matter in
evaluating a DID method. We spent half of Tuesday's DID WG call discussing
it and the response is very enthusiastic.

I predict that there will be multiple sites and services that will begin to
offer DID method evaluations under all kinds of business models. Ain't the
free market a wonderful thing?

=Drummond