Re: W3C Credentials CG Call Tues: mobile DL deck

Apologies for missing this call because of a conflict with GNAP :-)

From the slides alone and the comments by Anil and Steve above, two things
seem clear:

- The risk that Apple and Google will dominate the "certified" wallet
(client) business because they are trusted and they can. We have already
seen their ability to use their unique platform leverage for privacy
sensitive COVID exposure notification.

- The importance of the VC API work, especially to the extent it presumes
"device-bound identity" and ignores the relationship to "biometric-bound
identity".

I look forward to IIW next week.

- Adrian