From: sethi shivam <sethishivam27@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 7, 2021 1:22 PM
To: W3C Credentials CG (Public List) <public-credentials@w3.org>
Subject: Password-less auth vs VC-auth

EXTERNAL EMAIL: This email originated outside of our organisation. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.

Hi team ,

I am looking for the reasons why vc-auth is better than password-less auth.

And if i lose my phone , which process  is less painful to get my credentials back ?

Best Regards
Sethi Shivam