Re: minutes

Maybe a CCG101 meeting could be devoted to this and recorded as an entry
for the video reference shelf? It might be good to screenshare a
walkthrough of both a git-based and non-git-based flow-- I ended up
doing a combination of both when I was fumbling around with the
VC-HTTP-API minutes process (couldn't figure out the minute editor tool,
had to manually edit).

Thanks,
__juan