Re: minutes

Generally, the moderator of the meeting is responsible for generating the
minutes, and depending on other workload/activities, minutes generation can
get behind.

However, you, or anyone, can produce the minutes. I would be happy to set
up a minutes training session for anyone who would like to assist in
minutes generation. This is my recipe for generating minutes from the
github desktop interface.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xsFZ6GKOHLsYwIN8DGYnVZRtxvx9eVZ4QQ6WJF6zgcI/edit

--
Heather Vescent <http://www.heathervescent.com/>