From: Michael Herman (Trusted Digital Web) <mwherman@parallelspace.net>
Sent: March 24, 2021 6:29 AM
To: sds-wg@lists.identity.foundation; sds-wg@dif.groups.io; Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Subject: Is there an equivalent to the "OSI Network Stack" but for storage and storage access?

Is there an equivalent to the "OSI Network Stack" but for data storage and data storage access?

Here’s an example of the OSI Network Stack from https://ssimeetup.org/key-event-receipt-infrastructure-keri-secure-identifier-overlay-internet-sam-smith-webinar-58/...

[cid:image001.jpg@01D7207C.2E74F790]

Michael