Re: The "self-sovereign" problem (was: The SSI protocols challenge)

With all due respect to the more experienced presenters of our work on this
list, the issue is the introduction by government and by federations of
private actors of standardized digital credentials. We can either
acknowledge the significance of introducing global standards into this
picture or take the position that governance, either incumbent or novel,
will do the right thing.

It sounds to me like we have some market research and some people are
convinced that we're taking a data-driven approach.

- Adrian