Re: The SSI protocols challenge [Was]: W3C DID Core 1.0 enters Candidate Recommendation stage

Steve, just to clarify, the need to avoid public DIDs for privacy reasons
is generally only needed when the subject is a person. However thre are
certainly other use cases in business contexts (such as blind auctions).
Another common case for ZKP-based VCs is when you want traceability of a
supply chain but do not want to reveal sensitive commercial data about
volumes, shipping info, etc.

=Drummond