Re: The "self-sovereign" problem (was: The SSI protocols challenge)

+1 Manu, no sense in tormenting the beast. But, as with COVID vaccines,
there's something new here. So we're seeing folks use, "Distributed
Identity" or worse, spread fear about "Digital Identity". VCs and DIDs, as
names, do not address identity.

I guess your suggestion is to avoid defining identity in any particular
way. That could work.

Adrian