Re: W3C DID Core 1.0 enters Candidate Recommendation stage

Manu, thank you for the graphic—it will be very helpful in answering the
questions I constantly get about "when will DIDs be done?"

And thank you to everyone who has contributed to this spec. My conviction
is stronger than ever that DIDs will serve as the atomic building block
of decentralized digital trust infrastructure.

=Drummond