Re: How to verify the did:key document is authorized by the private key holder ... JWS?

Hi all,

according to the linked specs the DID document of a DID:key is derived/expanded directly from the DID, in contrast to other DID methods which generated the DID document separately and might store it, e.g. on a DL.

Thus, there is no need to sign the DID doc by design. Or am I missing something?

Cheers,
 Stefan

--
Sent from my mobile. Please excuse the brevity, spelling and punctuation.