RE: Reminder and Agenda for Confidential Storage Spec Call - Mar 18, 2021

Why can’t the Spring change off of daylight savings time happen in the middle of a workday instead of the middle of the night?

From: Brent Shambaugh <brent.shambaugh@gmail.com>
Sent: March 17, 2021 1:21 PM
To: dzagidulin@gmail.com
Cc: Nikos Fotiou <fotiou@aueb.gr>; Juan Caballero <juan@identity.foundation>; sds-wg@dif.groups.io; Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Reminder and Agenda for Confidential Storage Spec Call - Mar 18, 2021

No fair. You forgot the moon and mars. Must future proof.
Can anyone answer? Is the moon made of cheese?
Central Europe (Berlin) is 5 hours ahead of the East Coast (New York), 6 hours ahead of Chicago, and 8 hours ahead of the West Coast (Los Angeles) of North America.

For the humble earthlings, Look for an international meeting planner.

-Brent Shambaugh