Re: Reminder and Agenda for Confidential Storage Spec Call - Mar 18, 2021

+1, I get chills just reading that phrasing, Juan. How's /that/ for scary
stories to tell around the campfire? Now remember kids, if you don't work
hard on building consensus in adopting international standards, THIS IS
WHAT HAPPENS.