RE: [sds-wg] Reminder and Agenda for Confidential Storage Spec Call - Mar 11, 2021

From: Michael Herman (Trusted Digital Web) <mwherman@parallelspace.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 20:41:02 +0000
To: "sds-wg@lists.identity.foundation" <sds-wg@lists.identity.foundation>, "sds-wg@dif.groups.io" <sds-wg@dif.groups.io>
CC: Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
I’ve translated the Dewitter app scenario document into a more concise Dewitter Platform Requirements List document. You can find a copy here:
https://hyperonomy.com/2021/03/11/trusted-content-storage-tcs-stack-decentralized-twitter-dewitter-platform-requirements-list/

I’ve appended the requirements to the working copy on our Google drive.

I’ve also updated the workflow for what I perceive is our requirements workflow (see below).  I haven’t received any objections.

[cid:image001.jpg@01D7167C.2B30C050]

image001.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: image001.jpg)