W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-credentials@w3.org > March 2021

[AGENDA] W3C Credentials CG Call Wed, March 10: Part 1 @7am PT, 10am ET, 3pm GMT & Part 2 @10am PT, 1pm ET, 6pm GMT

From: Heather Vescent <heathervescent@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2021 13:04:12 -0800
Message-ID: <CA+C6qMzOxL9m1jh_i1qySzEC_KGaDfBKdyHdMK4qBXGRax+s7A@mail.gmail.com>
To: "W3C Credentials CG (Public List)" <public-credentials@w3.org>
TL;DR: Solid/CCG Collaboration Meet: Part 1: CCG presents to Solid WG
(15:00 UTC), Part 2: Solid presents to CCG (18:00 UTC) All CCG members are
invited to both meetings.

Wednesday, March 10th, 2021

NEXT MEETING:

What’s going on with the Solid CG? What’s going on in the CCG? How can we
work together since we’re building technology with the same core
values? Michael
Herman’s January 11 post to the CCG inspired me to reach out to Sarven
Capadisli of the Solid CG to coordinate a CCG/Solid meet and greet during
our two regular meeting slots as a first step to explore deeper
collaboration between the groups.



15:00 UTC: 4pm CET, 10am ET, 7am PT: Regular Solid CG meeting
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20210303T150000&p1=tz_pt&p2=tz_et&p3=tz_cet>
(
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20210303T150000&p1=tz_pt&p2=tz_et&p3=tz_cet
)

Heather Vescent, Brent Zundel, Mike Prorock, Orie Steele, Manu Sporny, and
Dmitri Zagidulen will share an introduction to the CCG, a brief history of
the CCG, details about DID Core, the Universal Wallet and Encrypted Data
Vaults to the Solid CG at their regular meeting time.



18:00 UTC: 7pm CET, 1pm ET, 10am PT: Regular CCG meeting time
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20210303T180000&p1=tz_pt&p2=tz_et&p3=tz_cet>
(
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20210303T180000&p1=tz_pt&p2=tz_et&p3=tz_cet
)

The Solid CG with Tim Berners Lee will present to the CCG.



NOTE: Both meetings will use the regular CCG meeting connection: jitsi &
IRC below. Meetings are scheduled for an hour, however we are allocating an
additional 15+ minutes for additional discussion, based on real-time
interest.

Text Chat:

      http://irc.w3.org/?channels=ccg

      irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#ccg

Jitsi Teleconf:

      https://meet.w3c-ccg.org/weekly

Voice:

     US phone: tel:+1.602.932.2243;1

We are working on SIP dial-in and international phone numbers.

Duration: 60 minutes

MINUTES FROM LAST MEETING:

https://w3c-ccg.github.io/meetings/2021-02-24/

MEETING MODERATOR: Heather Vescent <heathervescent@gmail.com>

PROPOSED AGENDA:

1. Agenda Review (2 minutes)

2. IP Note: (1 minute)
Anyone can participate in these calls. However, all substantive
contributors to any CCG Work Items must be members of the CCG
<https://www.w3.org/community/credentials/join> with full IPR agreements
signed. <https://www.w3.org/community/credentials/join>

    a. Ensure you have a W3 account <https://www.w3.org/accounts/request>
<https://www.w3.org/accounts/request>

    b. W3C COMMUNITY CONTRIBUTOR LICENSE AGREEMENT (CLA)
<https://www.w3.org/community/about/agreements/cla/>
<https://www.w3.org/community/about/agreements/cla/>

3. Call Notes (1 minute)

    a. These minutes and an audio recording of everything said on this call
are archived at https://w3c-ccg.github.io/meetings/
<https://w3c-ccg.github.io/meetings/2018-11-20/>

    b. We use IRC to queue speakers during the call as well as to take
minutes. http://irc.w3.org/?channels=ccg or http://irc.w3.org:6665/#ccg or
the Jitsi text chat.

    c. All attendees should type “present+” to get your name on the
attendee list in the transcript.

    d. In IRC type “q+” to add yourself to the queue, with an optional
reminder, e.g., “q+ to mention something”. The “to” is required.

    e. If you’re not on IRC, simply ask to be put on the queue.

    f. Please be brief so the rest of the queue get a chance to chime in.
You can always q+ again.

    g. NOTE: This meeting is held by voice, not by IRC. Off-topic IRC
comments are subject to deletion from the record. We work hard to manage a
single thread of conversation so everyone can participate and be heard.
Please respect the group process by joining the queue when you have
something to contribute.

4. Scribe Selection
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LkqZ10z7FeV3EgMIQEJ9achEYMzy1d_2S90Q_lQ0y8M/edit?usp=sharing>
(2 minutes)

5. Introductions & Reintroductions (5 minutes --> :11) (see scribe doc for
reintroduce column)

6. Announcements & Reminders <https://w3c-ccg.github.io/announcements/> (2
minutes)

7. Progress on Action Items
<https://github.com/w3c-ccg/community/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3A%22action%3A+review+next%22
>
(5 minutes --> :18)

8. Solid CG with Tim Berners Lee presentation


-- 
Heather Vescent <http://www.heathervescent.com/>
Co-Chair, Credentials Community Group @W3C
<https://www.w3.org/community/credentials/>
President, The Purple Tornado, Inc <https://thepurpletornado.com/>
Author, The Secret of Spies <https://amzn.to/2GfJpXH> (Available Oct 2020)
Author, The Cyber Attack Survival Manual
<https://www.amazon.com/Cyber-Attack-Survival-Manual-Apocalypse/dp/1681886545/>
(revised,
Dec 2020)
Author, A Comprehensive Guide to Self Sovereign Identity
<https://ssiscoop.com/>

@heathervescent <https://twitter.com/heathervescent> | Film Futures
<https://vimeo.com/heathervescent> | Medium
<https://medium.com/@heathervescent/> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/heathervescent/> | Future of Security Updates
<https://app.convertkit.com/landing_pages/325779/>
Received on Saturday, 6 March 2021 21:04:40 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Saturday, 6 March 2021 21:04:41 UTC