SDS/CS WG: Trusted Content Storage (TCS Stack): Decentralized Twitter (Dewitter) App Scenario - completed and posted

From: Michael Herman (Trusted Digital Web) <mwherman@parallelspace.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2021 14:09:09 +0000
To: "dzagidulin@gmail.com" <dzagidulin@gmail.com>, "sds-wg@dif.groups.io" <sds-wg@dif.groups.io>, Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>, Daniel Buchner <daniel.buchner@microsoft.com>
As a follow-up to Daniel’s remarks on Thursday’s call: “it’s Decentralized Twitter!”, I’ve documented a fairly complete Decentralized Twitter (Dewitter) App Scenario with 50+ assumptions and use cases. You can find it here:

Trusted Content Storage (TCS Stack): Decentralized Twitter (Dewitter) App Scenario
https://hyperonomy.com/2021/03/05/trusted-content-storage-tcs-stack-decentralized-twitter-the-dewitter-use-case/

The ink is still wet so it’s a great time to provide your feedback.  If there’s interest, I’ll post a live version on Google Docs.  The next step for me is to break the app scenario down into a list of fine-grained requirements to be voted on for the CS specification.

Below is a copy of the Dewitter App Scenario fully decentralized architecture reference model used as the basis for the above whitepaper.
The whitepaper also discusses a Distwitter app scenario that uses a distributed architecture that adds centralized servers and server-hosted EDV Server Instances to the decentralized Dewitter app scenario.

[cid:image002.jpg@01D71257.968A26D0]

Best regards,
Michael Herman
Sovrin Foundation Self-Sovereignist