Categorical Query Language

From: Brent Shambaugh <brent.shambaugh@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2021 19:32:20 -0600
To: Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Ryan Wisnesky will be presenting tonight about CQL. During the last IIW I
talked about FQL and I sat in for a session that included Markus and Orie
where they talked about the desire for an abstract data model. I am not
certain whether this is a match. I recall Henry Story popped into this
group a few weeks ago and he has been studying this area  (cat. theory)
intensely. Anyway, Ryan and his associates have been working on this for
several years.

tl;dr mathematically you can do schema migrations (now with RDF
import/export).

https://www.meetup.com/Category-Theory/events/lcmnvryccfbdb/

I hope to discuss this more at IIW and figure out what the open source
version might do. Ryan has expressed interest in helping out before and
fortunately we get along well.

-Brent Shambaugh

GitHub: https://github.com/bshambaugh
Website: http://bshambaugh.org/