From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Saturday, February 27, 2021 at 8:06 PM
To: W3C Credentials CG <public-credentials@w3.org>
Subject: Roadmap: Verifiable Trust Standards

Hi all,

Our roadmap[1] was looking a little dated, so I took the opportunity to try
and update it. The attached diagram is every specification that this group
is/has been responsible for or had a hand in shepherding in some way. Each
item has a handwavy progress bar associated with it.

I'm sure I missed something -- what'd I miss?

-- manu

[1] https://w3c-ccg.github.io/roadmap/diagram.html

PS: The raw data used to generate the image is attached if others that are
better at data visualization want to take a crack at it.

https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches

This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients and may be privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under law. Any distribution, printing or other use by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately, and permanently delete this email and its attachments.