Re: Attempting to block work (was: Re: VC HTTP Authorization Conversation)

I like the categorization, but you left out a case for authorizers.

I am David the delegator.  I will have 2 endpoints.

   - I will delegate a subset of the permissions in an authorization I hold.
   - I will revoke a delegation that I made.

Alan Karp