Re: Attempting to block work (was: Re: VC HTTP Authorization Conversation)

There aren't that many endpoints in the current spec, let's enumerate them.

Hi, I am Ivan the Issuer, I have 2 endpoints:

   - I will issue a VC
   - I will update a VC

What authorization mechanism do I use?

Hi, I am Veronica the Verifier, I have 2 endpoints:

   - I will verify a VC
   - I will verify a VP

What authorization mechanism do I use?

Hi, I am Hagrid the Holder, I have 4 endpoints:

   - I will derive you a credential
   - I will prove a presentation
   - Tell me a presentation is ready for me
   - Provide me a presentation to store

What authorization mechanism do I use?

I would be interested in implementers answers to the above questions.

- Brian