Re: Question About Signatures & Contexts

That’s exactly what I needed to know.

I was reminded this week that the Open Badges V2 spec still considers a badge valid if it contains extra fields. It’s hard to know how many may do this but as we are strategizing for the next version of Open Badges as VCs, it sounds to me like the recommendation is if additional fields are needed, include an additional @context to describe them much like Open Badges extensions do already.

Thanks!

Kerri