Re: Seeking simple shc: (SMART Health Card) Validator

We might need to implement pieces of this to enable X.509 support in the near future, so it could be relevant for our open source (Apache 2.0) libraries in Rust. It works on Android and iOS through C ABI bindings without shims.

https://github.com/spruceid/ssi/issues/117

If you have some time to spare, we'd welcome a new issue with some more requirements around this!