Re: Censoring as an Issuer (Re: VC HTTP API Telecon Minutes for 2021-07-13)

I have a lot of experience with the point Manu is making. In UMA 2.0, they
actually named the point that the sovereign resource server always has the
last word "the Adrian Clause". (it's the only informally named clause in
UMA that I know of). I was also, along with Google and a few others, asked
to testify on this for the 2014 API Task Force
https://www.healthit.gov/sites/default/files/facas/SingleSourceofTruth-APITFRecommendations.pdf
.

I'm happy to provide details,

- Adrian