Re: Bikeshed: Renaming the VC HTTP API

Good points by Ted.  Redundancy in naming is rather irritating.

Variants of:
"Verified Credentials API"
or
"VC Storage and Transport API"
make sense to me.

Non technical decision makers we typically deal with (including in non-tech
markets such as Ag) are familiar with the term API as a way for programs to
communicate, and if we are specifying an API I am hesitant to remove API
from the name, unless we do something like:

"Verifiable Credential Interchange" or "Verifiable Credential Exchange"

which also seem sane and descriptive to me

Mike Prorock
CTO, Founder
https://mesur.io/