From: David Chadwick <d.w.chadwick@verifiablecredentials.info>
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2021 11:05:33 AM
To: public-credentials@w3.org <public-credentials@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Verifiable Credential Notarization and Third-Party Notary Services Providers: User Scenarios

Hi Michael

can you please explain these scenarios a bit more for me.

A. The user creates any blood pressure reading they like, true or false, and gets a notary to certify this? Is this what you intended?

B. What is the difference between a Sovronia DL signed with Sovronia's key or with Soveronia's notariser's key if the verifier knows and trusts the right public key?

Kind regards

David