[Agenda] Credential CG Call, 7/13/2021 - André Kudra (eSatus/IDUnion) on some Federal Projects from Germany 2am PT, 12pm ET, 5pm BST, 6pm CEST

From: Juan Caballero <juan.caballero@spruceid.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 14:02:03 +0200
To: "W3C Credentials CG (Public List)" <public-credentials@w3.org>
Dear CCG:

Terribly sorry for the late announcement, but today we'll hear from
André Kudra, founder of eSatus and key organizer of the IDUnion
consortium, about two different federal projects in Germany: the IDUnion
consortium that grew out of the Economy Ministry's Showcase project, and
the Federal Executive Ministry (Bundezkanzleramt)'s independent research
into credential use-cases for end-users. I will pre-volunteer to scribe
in the interest of Amtdeutsch-isms and time efficiency!

Thank you,
__juan caballero
Juan Caballero, PhD.
Open Source Yenta and Advisor,