Re: Reminder and Agenda for Confidential Storage Spec Call - Jan 28 2021

Hi Michael,
That is a great idea! :) (apologies, I lost track of this email thread in
my inbox).

Here it is, for today's discussion (in a few mins):

https://identity.foundation/confidential-storage/use-cases/#technical-requirements
(starting with Replication)