Re: [sds-wg] Reminder and Agenda for Confidential Storage Spec Call - Jan 21 2021

Hi all,

The meeting recording and notes for today's call are now available at
https://lists.identity.foundation/g/sds-wg/wiki/25267

Thank you,
The Chairs

--
This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact me