Re: Tim Berners-Lee: He Created the Web. Now He’s Out to Remake the Digital World.

All,

The CCG and Solid co-chairs are discussing coordinating introductory
presentations from each group to each group in order to jump start
collaboration -- this will likely happen in February.

CCG members: what questions on Solid would you like answered?

More details as they happen.

Cheers,

-Heather

--