Re: Tim Berners-Lee: He Created the Web. Now He’s Out to Remake the Digital World.

Thanks for shedding some more light on this Michael and Dmitri, have been
following Solid/Inrupt’s launch from community pods to ESS and very
interested in convergence or parallels with Secure data storage!

Looking at Solid again in 2021 for VC compliant storage: encrypted data
vault, maybe even Cloud-agents/identity-hub like components in Affinidi’s
architecture, would be great to sync’up with you direct on the identity/VC
relevant roadmap so far - will ping direct!

Cheers!
Kishore