Re: [PROPOSED WORK ITEM] Vaccination Certificate Vocabulary

The struggle is real. I need help/solution for the intermittent/offline in
island nations (even innovative ones with national id systems in flight,
etc) with successful VC early use cases forImmigrations/Customs and Health
testing/vax proofs. Note also these are at known main-stream
experiences/transactions and I have creds/assertions to render based on
softer triggers of time, movement, and behavior at a very local level
outside party-party transaction that require local processing standards.
Context switching, caching, syncing required along with added controls for
in-person-proofing, etc which, once a party pops back online enhance the
trust model with new creds itself. At a business level, we've had to scale
our Health Threat Response offerings to optionally include expanded
wifi/satellite/telco solutions- but that shoudln't be the only answer.

Vaccination Cred points to serve infectious disease... always on the top
ten list of world Health Threats. Right next to it on that list are Access
& Equity in care. Thus... should other pointed VC standards isolate/attack
this top down in addition to it being a core part of 'Society' above?

-Scott