Re: [PROPOSED WORK ITEM] Vaccination Certificate Vocabulary

Just catching up with this thread/proposal

The work done by WHO is  is useful but not sufficient/comprehensive and it
does not provide sufficient fair representation
(for many reason publicly documented)

I see the benefit  for a collaborative, open public standard vocabulary to
complement WHO's work
 and happy to contribute to initiatives in that directly

Paola Di Maio
W3C AI KR CG