Re: [PROPOSED WORK ITEM] Vaccination Certificate Vocabulary

sorry - wasting your time is a bad description.  Doing something unrelated
would be a waste of time.  But collaborating as the W3C working group with
the WHO/Estonia led global initiative and offering the immense skills and
experience of your working group members does seem like a very valuable
offer that W3C could make.

--
Steve Capell