Re: [PROPOSED WORK ITEM] Vaccination Certificate Vocabulary

There’s already a WHO initiative to do exactly this.  And I’d imagine whatever WHO publishes as a VC standard to replace the yellow card will be the de-facto (and of course de-jure) world standard

Why would you work on an alternative ?

Steven Capell
Mob: 0410 437854