Dillo plugin for DID URLs

From: Charles E. Lehner <charles.lehner@spruceid.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2021 14:00:49 -0500
To: W3C Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Cc: W3C DID Working Group <public-did-wg@w3.org>
Hi CCG and DID WG,

I would like to announce dillo-did [1], a plugin for the Dillo web browser [2] implementing support for DIDs. This plugin enables navigating to DID URLs in Dillo and viewing the resolved/dereferenced DID documents and resources like web pages. The implementation of the DID functionality used is from ssi/DIDKit [3].

I'm not sure if DIDs are intended to be used in this way, but I hope this may be useful as a tool and/or concept.

[1] https://git.scuttlebot.io/%25T8QyhgamH7fmOiiYV%2FiWiSRmTDdxXje77teBB2yijGU%3D.sha256
[2] https://www.dillo.org/
[3] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-credentials/2021Jan/0068.html

Regards,