Re: DID Formal Objection Status Update (Dec 2021)

Chiming as co-chair to support Mike's comments here and request thread
participants to remember that we are a W3C community following W3C
processes and bound by W3C agreements.

May I suggest we all pause on this thread until 2022.

-Heather

--
Heather Vescent <http://www.heathervescent.com/>
Co-Chair, Credentials Community Group @W3C