Re: Announcement: New DID Method Specification: did:object

The Trusted Digital Web platform is capable of supporting and processing any class of Fully Decentralized Object from identity through to any type of business document or personal credential through to any type of NFT (e.g. photo, calf or kiss, etc.). If you're fairly technical, I recommend watching https<https://youtu.be/J6n9TvxA93I>://youtu.be/<https://youtu.be/J6n9TvxA93I>J6n9TvxA93I<https://youtu.be/J6n9TvxA93I> <https://youtu.be/J6n9TvxA93I> . If you're less technical, watch https<https://youtu.be/IuEew7rH5gw>://youtu.be/<https://youtu.be/IuEew7rH5gw>IuEew7rH5gw<https://youtu.be/IuEew7rH5gw>

The following 2 videos also provide a lot of insight into the use of VCs (aka the Structured Credential model) on the Trusted Digital Web:
- https<https://youtu.be/9RLYS7Xvabc>://youtu.be/9RLYS7Xvabc<https://youtu.be/9RLYS7Xvabc>
- https<https://youtu.be/kM30pd3w8qE>://youtu.be/<https://youtu.be/kM30pd3w8qE>kM30pd3w8qE<https://youtu.be/kM30pd3w8qE>

did:object is, in fact, the ideal method namespace for the Fully Decentralized Object model as realized by the Trusted Digital Web.

Thank you for the question Brian.

Best regards,
Michael Herman
Founder
Trusted Digital Web

p.s. Here is a copy of the TDW ARM that illustrates the various VDRs supported by the Stratis Platform blockchain ...to answer your question more directly Brian.
Reference:
https://hyperonomy.com/2021/06/28/trusted-digital-web-8-layer-architecture-reference-model-tdw-arm/

[Image]